We are currently recruiting for a Project Management Assistant to join our busy and expanding Bridges and
Structures team in our centrally located Birmingham office.
Our Birmingham office has an established track record of successfully delivering major transport schemes. Our project workload ranges from feasibility studies and scheme designs to assessments, inspections, detailed design, independent checking of complex structures, construction support and management services on a wide range of bridges and transport projects including highway and railway schemes. The team is involved in local, national and international work with a variety of clients both from the public and private sector including design & build partnerships with contractors.
1. Provide support to the design project team by preparing required monthly reports, reviewing weekly utilisation reports, reviewing monthly indirect costs and providing general support in managing internal management requirements & document management.
2. Assist with gathering information to respond to Expression of Interest (EOI)/Request for Proposal (RFP), entry of the project into Salesforce and help monitor Go/No Go status and preparing the documentation required to support Go/No Go approvals.
3. Work with Project Accountants to ensure project set up is actioned correctly and timely, to help identify costs incorrectly booked to project which require transfer and to initiate changes to project status including consideration of final invoices, unbilled etc.
4. Monitoring the schedule and ensure end dates are updated, the creation of project deliverables list and method to monitor & control, and with monitoring and administration of change control requests.
5. Assist Project Managers in identifying where spend is incurred outside of contract and support in gathering appropriate approvals in line with delegation of authority.
6. Liaise with Operational Finance to support regular project reporting.
7. Assist in updating billing rates within APIC as appropriate and liaise with Project
8. Billers to ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
The Exciting Opportunity
If you are a Project Manager who wants a career that plays to your strengths, keep reading. Join our Birmingham team as an Assistant Project Manager and you will discover a culture focused on helping you flourish as a professional, not on squeezing you into a corporate box. In this role, you will provide Project and Programme Management services to high profile private sector clients. It is intended that the role will offer the opportunity to progress your career as your experience grows
We are seeking to locate a career minded project manager to support our automotive sector. The team’s work extends from asset planning – defining the business/investment case, setting up the governance structure for delivery, managing design – through to asset delivery – taking schemes out to market, advising on procurement and managing delivery.
Overview of Role:
You will be responsible for supporting managers in achieving service excellence and positive outcomes for our clients; showing high levels of technical capability, sound commercial knowledge and a good understanding of the key drivers or cost and value; capturing and sharing knowledge and driving innovation in service. Successful candidates will be presented with a great opportunity for career progression whilst at the same time being exposed to cross sector experience.
Join the team and you will work alongside professionals from a mix of backgrounds, including design, architecture, town planning and construction, all committed to delivering for clients. You will be given roles that let your play to your strengths and will get the support you need to flourish professionally
What you have to Offer:
The principle purpose of this role is to administer key project documentation in line with company guidelines and to provide administrative support for regional construction teams both office and site based.
• All typing for teams including letters, minutes, payment notices,
reports, & managing global e-mail addresses
• Maintaining electronic document control i.e. G:common, Asite, the Hub etc.
• Organise meetings including management of diaries, ordering refreshments, sending invitations
• Carry out general administrative duties for each project, ensuring all files are kept up to date with all relevant documents
• Prepare required documents for internal and client use, such as meeting minutes, client feedback etc.
• Provide support for construction delivery teams
• Assist Business Development & Preconstruction teams with bids and document control
• Collating and analysing information and data, submitting results in a written report
• Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources and preparing routine correspondence
• Act as the main point of contact for administrative queries
• Tracking project documents and ensuring support is provided to project teams
• Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all stakeholders across the business
You are required:
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
• Must possess excellent Project Administration skills and have skills
gained in a similar role
• Minimum intermediate proficiency in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook & Power Point
• Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to multi task
• You must be able to work in a team environment and work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• Understand and comply with company systems including CRM/Asite/Conquest
• Have excellent attention to detail skills coupled with the ability to work unsupervised
• Flexible and able to adapt to various situations
Location : North West of England
*Please note that this is multi-national company , the employees are given T2 visa
The Company due to continued growth are looking for a Project Administrator to add to their team.
We are a multi-disciplined contracting business trading successfully for over 25 years, and our modern purpose built offices are in Sidcup, Kent.
As an experienced Projects Administrator you will be working for a company that works within the railway industry covering M&E and Civils.
We expect the candidates are :
Location : Essex , London