Accounting and Financial Analyst
We’re looking for a smart and
ambitious individual to join as the Accounting Assistant for 2 of our product groups within the organization. You will be go to person for our Pan EU team (based out of the London office) on all
financial matters, ranging from financial planning/forecasting to initiative analysis.
Your responsibilities include:
Expect to get involved in supporting new projects and initiatives, driving performance, and help building plans for the future. The role is very broad based and will require an individual who has an eye for detail, but that keep the big picture in mind as well, can earn trust with the business team and is good at communicating across functional teams.
Please note: this position is acceptance of graduates and international candidates
Finance Professional, Treasury Accounting, Ledger Accounting (Bank Position)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Professional within our Financial & Accounting Control Division.
The purpose of this role is to interpret and implement the policies and procedures of the department. With a deep understanding of their area, the Finance Professional will provide advice and service to other departments as well as performing key reconciliations and controls.
The Ledger Accounting department provides Financial Accounting & Control services and support to the wholesale market activity of the company UK group. This covers all of the activity of the Company Global Corporate Banking (SGCB) division, most of the CFO Division, and parts of the Company Corporate & Commercial Bank (SCCB).
Treasury Accounting provides services to all of the main legal entities in the group and interact with other key stakeholders including the individual business units, wholesale Operations, Market Risk and other areas of the Finance division. The products covered range from debt issuance and short term funding through to the trading of complex derivatives.
Our people are passionate about truly listening to our customers to make banking more simple, personal and fair. And change like that doesn’t happen unless we all speak up with new ideas and challenge things that could be better. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone supports each other to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond – every day.
As a Finance Professional your main responsibilities will be
1. Involvement in the Account Ownership Reconciliation Process (AORP), account ownership and sign off of the general ledger at trail balance level
2. Reviewing and challenging reconciliations and controls over accounting balance
3. Producing management information/ assist with statutory reporting mapping and queries
4. Performing reconciliations and checks over the daily nostro funding process
5. To reconcile inter-company balances
Minimum skills and experience required
1. At least a Bachelor degree is required , master degree is a plus
2. Ability to demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills
3. An ability to demonstrate an in depth understanding of accounting and accounting processes
3. A good level of knowledge of financial instruments including interest rate derivatives, funding, bond and cash instruments, experience in Financial Services is desirable
4. Previous experience in a Treasury Finance Product Control function would be desirable
Location: London or Leeds
The Company is recruiting two Account Internees (full-time) to join their Accounts department depend on workload. The Internee’s goal is to help other staff in accounts department in entering data onto Sage system. The role requires basic bookkeeping and Sage Accounts skills. Person should have proactive attitude and must be goal oriented.
· Processing daily rent invoices in Sales and Purchase Ledgers
· Process payments to customers and suppliers
· Allocate payments accurately to tenants and landlords accounts
· Bank Reconciliation on daily basis
· Tidying up ledgers on daily basis
Ideal candidate should have relevant bookkeeping experience and know-how to use Sage Accounts and Excel.
Please note that the training can be provided.
Job Type: full-time, London
Salary: Tier 2 Working Permit Salary is provided
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full or part time Finance Assistant and Purchase Invoice Matching Assistant to join our busy Head Office team on a permanent basis.
1. Reporting to the Finance Managers your role will be varied and you will be responsible for a variety of tasks such as:Identifying and recording all bank transactions using reconciliation software,
2. Cash book integrity, preparation and posting of journals,
3. Petty cash administration
4. Investigating and reporting invoice and credit queries
5. Clearing to the creditor’s ledger and thereby enable the Company’s purchase ledger accounts to be paid correctly and on time
6. Control and maintaining regular communication with the bank, branch administrators and other group companies to resolve any banking anomalies.
7. BACS and cheque payments processed and reconciliations prepared and completed within agreed timescales.
Applicants will need to demonstrate a good understanding of general accounting procedures and have a good eye for detail, ideally with experience of working within a Finance environment, possess excellent communication skills, with both external and internal stakeholders, and be able to work as a flexible team member.
In return we offer a competitive salary, staff discount, contributory pension scheme and free life cover.
We are a flexible working employer and we would consider applications for full and part time opportunities.
Location : Covenrty
As a fast growing medium size company with ambitious growth plans a vacancy has arisen for a Client Accountant to help service our increasing client base of contractors & freelancers operating through a Ltd Company. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a medium size company environment and looking after their own client base.
Role Overview: To act as a dedicated accountant to your own client base. Working alongside an account manager you will be responsible for all technical aspects of your client base. This will include preparing returns and accounts and communicating technical subjects with your clients. You will need to have a great eye for detail & actively contribute to the team.
List of responsibilities:
About you :
Location : London ,Birmingham, Leicester.
Salary: £30,000-35,000 DOE